with Insect Protein
- Hypoallergenic, grain-free complete dog food with potatoes and peas for adult dogs with allergies
- Sustainable insect protein as a unique source of animal protein
- Valuable fatty acids support healthy skin and a shiny coat
- Climate-positive: through our forest conservation project in Tanzania, we compensate for 125% of our CO2 emissions.
Because insects are a source of protein that is not used very often, our InsectDog Hypoallergen is the solution for adult canines that suffer from a food intolerance. Valuable fatty acids help make for healthy skin and a shiny coat. The grainfree recipe is not only suitable for sensitive pooches, but also for all four-legged pioneers: insects are THE sustainable protein source of the future!
- Complete diet feed for adult dogs with nutrient intolerances
- Hypoallergenic, grainfreecomplete feed for your sensitive companion with allergies
- 100% insect proteinas the sole source of animal protein
Download product information:
- dried potato; pea flour (natural source of amino acids); insects 10.0 %; oils and fats; partially hydrolysed yeast; potato protein; minerals; beet fibre; carob meal.
Why insects? Because insects…
- are an ideal basis for hypoallergenic food because they have so far been rarely used as a high-quality protein source in dog food
- are a very sustainable alternative compared to other animal-based protein sources because the way they are raised produces far less carbon emissions
- provide the dog not only with high-quality protein, but also with valuable fatty acids
|Weight||inactive – older||normally active||active|
|5 kg||55 g||65 g||85 g|
|10 kg||85 g||115 g||145 g|
|20 kg||140 g||195 g||245 g|
|30 kg||190 g||265 g||335 g|
|40 kg||240 g||330 g||415 g|
|60 kg||355 g||460 g||565 g|
|80 kg||405 g||550 g||695 g|